Tuesday 9 March 2021

Versatile Versailles

 I have spent far too long this week playing around with inks and stamps. I've never been so obsessed with experimenting with a particular set as I have been this week. Today it was the turn of Very Versailles from Stampin' Up. I needed to make a New Home card and when I sat down to create the only starting point I had was a woodchip house from Kaisercraft. I stared at the desk for ages before then staring out of the window, and began to despair that I would think of anything. Inspired by Pinterest I had wanted to try stamping in a monochrome background effect leading onto a coloured version on a different mount. This was the opportunity to try. 

Another time I might stamp more on the background as most of it is hidden but I still like the effect. I also like the Stampin' Up embossing folder. Kaisercraft blooms added an extra bit of colour and a spring like feel.


I'm pleased how this turned out. Now I need somebody else to move house so I can make another one!


No comments:

Post a Comment