Saturday 6 March 2021

Green Fusion Challenge

 I always need a little direction or guidance rather than staring at all my craft supplies and wondering where to go next. The Fusion Card Challenge gave me that nudge today. I paid homage to the sketch and used a selection of green inks from Stampin' Up and Kaisercraft. The stamps are my latest love 'Enjoy the Moment' set. The die is one I haven't used before but I found it lurking in my cupboard from a moment of mad internet shopping. It didn't quite work out how I envisaged in my head but I'm happy with it and I'm sure the recipient will appreciate the sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done - love this mix of greens! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the great mix of greens here, it makes it really interesting, especially with that watercolour wash. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete