Friday 5 March 2021

Enjoy The Moment

I have been spending a little too much time on crafting this week and the blame can be laid completely at the door of Stamping Up. I ordered a new stamp set and have got a little carried away. I love the botanical elements and the sentiments are spot on for this collection called Enjoy the Moment.

I was inspired by other designs by friends and spotted on line but ultimately everything always turns out with an individual twist by the very essence of my inaccurate cutting and sticking.


I started simply with just one stamp and got to grips with how it felt and coloured.

Two similar designs but different sizes and finishing touches

My personal favourite involved stamping a sheet of pattern and then dividing into strips 


A final effort for today was a birthday card


I'm getting to grips with how the stamps work with different colours. I think I may try using stazon next time to give a clearer outline and allow for more obvious colouring in for depth. Maybe even a little resist heat embossing. I'm still really excited to spend more time exploring all possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment