Thursday 29 May 2014

Spring Time Challenge

This month's challenge on Merly Impresssions is to feature spring.  Spring is my favourite season and I love everything about it.  It's hard to know where to begin and impossible to capture in just one photo.  This is a layout that I created some time ago but it still captures all the magic of spring.  Blossoms are delightful, lambs are adorable, and spring green is greener than it seems to be at any other time of year.



The main photo was taken at Casa Lomas in Toronto, Canada.  The other photos were taken in our garden and in local parks.  I spend endless time trying to capture photos of the birds nest building and I'm entranced by the unfurling of ferns.  Perhaps I ought to do separate layouts on each aspect of spring ... maybe a goal for the long winter months ahead, to keep the magic of Spring in our hearts.

I'm thrilled to find out that this layout has been featured as a Top Act ... Whoopee!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout Tracy - love it and it just captures what spring is all about.

    Well done.
    Chrissy xXx

    ReplyDelete