Tuesday 11 March 2014

No time to Scrap

I don't know why this year is going so quickly but I have found that I cannot make enough time to scrap.  I read about it in magazines and look at other people's work on various blogs but even that has slipped lately. I seem to have abandoned CSI which proved to be impossible for me to keep up with; I don't know how people lead such full lives with jobs, children and crafting.  Merly Impressions set a more realistically achievable challenge each month and I fully intend to embrace this topic of food ... I'm just not sure when.  

Life has been full lately of visiting family and party invitations, lunch out with friends and family to stay.  Never mind the housework and gardening and fitting in work.  I guess this gives me lots of photo opportunities ready to scrap when I have (or make) the time.   

In the meantime enjoy the arrival of Spring ... Don't give up on me!


No comments:

Post a Comment