Saturday 18 July 2015

Storing Ribbons ... a Rainbow of Colour

Once again I've neglected to blog and I can't say it's because I've been too busy.  There are no new recipes and no new craft projects.  I did try to get my stash in order and sorted out boxes and drawers.  An internet surfing friend innocently shared a link to a site displaying ribbons stored in jars ... and then inspiration struck.  I'd always kept my ribbon in jars but they were all pushed in and worked their way into a tangle of mixed colours.


Now they are tightly wrapped around lolly sticks and tongue depressors and stored in coordinating colours ... but take up twice as much space on my shelves.  I think I can feel another shopping trip coming on to buy new storage solutions.  

A scrappers stash is never complete ... life is a work in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment